Message from the President
- Be at the best service to our customers, contribute to the community through the growth of our employees and nourish our reputation of a company that is highly trusted.
- We aim to build a lifelong relationship with our customers.
- Create a company where employees can work with dreams while continually growing.
- We will continue to provide products and services that benefit to our customers and become a company that they can always rely on.
- We will continue to provide unique products and services with a sense of dedication.
- We will aim to improve the lives of all our employees and continue to create an attractive company to work for.
- Kotaro Morita
|Company name||SAKAE SEIKO CO. Ltd.|
|Head office and factory||121-2, Ida, Kitasaki-cho, Obu-city, Aichi 474-0001, Japan
|Company established in||1965|
|Capital||22 million yen|
|Fiscal year ends in||April|
|Number of employees||33 men and 7 women (= 40 employees)|
|Line of business||
|1950||Shotaro Morita established Morita Ironworks.|
|1955||Built a new factory in Mizuho-ku, Tokyo. Changed the company name to Sakae Grinding Works.|
|1965||Established Sakae Seiko Co. Ltd. with a capital of 5 million JPY, and appointed Shotaro Morita as President.|
|1970||Increased capital to 8.5 million JPY. Built a new factory.|
|1972||Increased capital to 12.6 million JPY|
|1974||Shotaro Morita was appointed Chairman and Hirotaka Morita was appointed President.|
|1978||Increased capital to 17 million JPY|
|1979||Increased capital to 20 million JPY|
|1980||Established Touchi Plant|
|1982||Established Iriba Plant.|
|1982||Increased capital to 22 million JPY|
|1986||Built a new plant at the current head office site.|
|1998||Expansion of press factory.|
|2000||Sakae Parking (Sakae Nagoya) started operation.|
|2003||Employed overseas engineers.|
|2007||S-SEIKO CO., LTD. established.|
|2013||Established SAKAE SEIKO VIETNAM.|
|2015||Established SAKAE SEIKO CZECH s.r.o.|
|2016||Established SAKAE SEIKO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC.|
121-2, Ida, Kitazaki-cho, Obu-city, Aichi 474-0001, Japan
Get off train at Arimatsu Station on the Meitetsu Line, get on a city bus to Goume. Walk 15 minutes from the city bus stop Goumae.
If coming by car, exit Mei-yon National Route at the Obu "Kitazaki Interchange", head north and after couple hundred meters there is a parking lot in front of the head office.
165 Avenue 3, Phuoc Binh Ward District HCM Vietnam
Lot C3.1, Road D1, Dong An2 Industrial Park, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong, Vietnam
EU Sales Office
Anglická 140/20, Vinohrady,120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic, EU
U.S Sales Office
4950 West Dickman Road, Suite B-3, Battle Creek, Michigan 49037, U.S.A.